do you recommend studying for the SATs?
Collect your materials:
1. 1 copy of 10 Real SATs (3rd edition)
2. 1 copy of Up Your Score
3. Many copies of Score Sheet - Click Here to Use Ours
4. 1 copy Gruber's SAT
5. 5 #2 Pencils
6. A timer or watch
7. Score Chart - Click Here to Use Ours
How to begin:
1. Start reading Up Your Score. This book gives you
really good test taking tips that work!
2. Don't freak out if you don't do well on the tests right away!
3. Next, with Gruber's SAT start taking the practice tests
so you can get an idea of how the test works. DON'T time yourself
yet. Take ONE SECTION, do the test, then correct it. ALWAYS
look over your answers and figure out why you got a question
wrong. Then take another section, then another, etc. Do this
for two or three complete tests and then start timing yourself per
section. WRITE DOWN YOUR SCORES.
4. Try tests in other SAT testing books.
5. LAST, start taking the timed REAL SATs tests from the
College Board book. Make sure this is the last book you study
with. Exhaust all other study guides first.